Thursday, May 12, 2016

New Vinyl Today!

New vinyl for a rainy afternoon:

5.6.7.8.'s - s/t

Angry Samoans - Back from Samoa

Angry Samoans - Inside My Brain

Baby Huey - Living Legend

Bad Brains - Live at CBGB 1982

Ray Barretto - Acid

Joe Bataan - Riot!

James Brown - Hell

James Brown - Payback

James Brown - Say It Loud (I'm Black and I'm Proud)

James Brown - Think!

Circle Jerks - Golden Shower of Hits

Bo Diddley - Is a Gunslinger

Willie Dixon - I Am the Blues

Flamin' Groovies - Slow Death

Flamin' Groovies - Teenage Head

Marvin Gaye - I Want You

Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On

Marvin Gaye - Trouble Man

Richard Hell & The Voidoids - Blank Generation

Junior Kimbrough - God Knows I Tried

Roland Kirk - Prepare Thyself to Deal with a Miracle

Red Garland Trio - Groovy

Sonny Rollins - Tenor Madness


No comments:

Post a Comment